Steps We are Taking to Address COVID-19
To our Escape Quest Community, As we continue to monitor closely the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic and as the health and safety of our staff, guests and community is paramount, we want to share the steps Escape Quest is taking to keep our adventures clean and safe for everyone. Know we are committed to an environment that promotes and protects the well being of our entire community.
Our steps include:
• Regularly disinfecting all high-touch areas, including counters, surfaces, lockers, props and installations, with disinfecting cleaner.
• Cleaning our reception area and rooms multiple times per day.
• Making available to guests medical grade gloves and sanitizing wipes for personal use.
• Converting our party room area to an alternative waiting space to decrease lobby congestion.
• Staggering bookings to decrease guest congestion.
• Removing reception area photo signs, comics and magazines.
• Increasing weekly deep cleanings of our facility.
• Ensuring our team and employees have the accurate information they need to stay healthy. This includes the most up to date information from the Public Health Agency of Canada.
• Asking staff to stay at home if they are feeling sick. We offer sick pay for all full-time and hourly employees, and any employee who is asked to self-quarantine or is quarantined will continue to be paid.
• Asking guests to postpone and/or cancel your booking if you are feeling sick.
• Continuing with private bookings for our guests- meaning you will only be playing with the members of your party.
• As a precautionary measure, and for the welfare and safety of our staff and guests, we are suspending any new party room and large scale bookings.
Finally, as the situation changes and evolves, we are prepared to address risks and concerns with everyone’s safety in mind. While our store currently remains open for business, we recognize this may change. Thank you for your ongoing support and for doing your part to keep our community safe.
The Escape Quest Team