Here are some important tips to ensure you have the best gaming experience possible at Escape Quest
- Arrive at least fifteen minutes early. This gives you time to store your stuff in our lockers, and listen to the Quest Guide outline some important info.
- Allow for a few minutes after your game to take pictures, return any room items you might still have in your pockets, and gather your stuff.
- Bring a set of indoor footwear with you in case of rain or snow. Outdoor footwear is not permitted in our rooms.
- Mobile phones, cameras, and writing utensils are not permitted in our rooms. Please store these items in the provided locker.
- Pay attention to any Escape Quest signage in the room.
- No Spoilers! Keep the secrets of our rooms to yourselves so everyone can enjoy the surprises. That means no photos or videos inside the rooms.
- We do not recommend children under eight years of age playing our games. Children twelve and under require adult accompaniment.